Jesus lives forever

Jesus lives forever
"I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me." Gl 2, 20.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I have my own God

Do you believe in God? If yes, who's your God? If not, why don't you do it?

Let's think: who made our bodies? Our thoughts? Our feelings?

If we came from the animals, like monkeys, I ask: why do we feel love for our parents? The animals don't stay with their young forever.

My God entered the feelings in my soul, but he gave me freedom for choose what I want to do.

My God loves me so much, and he gave me so much freedom that I can choose not to love Him, if I want.

But I know how my life is if I'm not with my God.

I know my God loves a lot and He wants to give me many things for my happiness.

I know I can't have real happiness far from Him.

Sometimes, I forgot what my God did for me and I go away from Him. But He loves me so much, and He waits my return.


My God is three people in one person. My God is my Father, because He created me. My God is Son of the Father, He's my brother Jesus Christ, and He was crucified for pay my sins. My God is the Holy Spirit, the love from the Father to the Son, and from the Son to the Father, this love lives in me, and it's amazing: to feel the love of God.

This is my God: my Father, my Brother, my Friend, my Love, He created me, He lives in me, He waits my return, He knows everything about me, He cries with me, He smiles with me, He teaches what I should learn and do, He gives me all freedom of the World, He died for me, and He resuscitated for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment